SOCIAL AND POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
Social and Political Environment analyzes the company’s meaning and social justification, defining its rights, obligations and purposes. It conceives the director’s action as political natured work, in the sense of an art that aims to take fair and effective actions within the organization and its environment.
The department elaborates future scenarios based on political and everyday social realities, which lead business people to achieve a healthy balance in the mutual influences between the environment and the company.
Rodrigo de León González
Director and Professor at the Social and Political Environment Department
Director, Advanced Management Program (AD)
- Enrolled in Executive Doctorate in Business program, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University.
- Management Program (D-1), IPADE Business School.
- MA in Marketing and Advertising, Universidad Anáhuac.
- BA in Philosophy, Universidad Panamericana (UP).
- Deputy Director, Center of Studies for Institutional Governance (CEGI), IPADE Business School.
- Director, Management Program (D-1), IPADE Business School.
- Admissions Director, Executive Education Programs, IPADE Business School.
- Program Director, Chihuahua campus, IPADE Business School.
- Program Director, Mérida campus, IPADE Business School.
- Consultant on social responsibility, socio-political environment in Mexico, social marketing, strategic planning, and civic organizations.
- Professor, Human Factor and Ethics Department, ICAMI, Continuing Management Education.
- Sponsor, Fundación Mexicana del Riñón (FMR).
- Consultant on energy sector businesses, market research, and the Mexican government, with a focus on sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Jury, Effie Social Awards.
- Secretary General, Member of the Board and President, Voluntariado de Enlazando, A.C.
- Professor, International Political Institutions, UP.
- Professor, General Marketing, UP.
- Professor Specialized in Marketing, UP.
- Professor, Philosophical Doctrines, Liceo Ibérico Americano (LIA).
- Professor, Ethics, Instituto Técnico y Cultural (ITYC).
- Lectures on civic organizations, ITAM and UP.
- El poder ejecutivo de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, 2ª ed. Colección para Entender, Nostra Ediciones, México, 2008.
- IPADE columnist in El Economista.
- Global competitiveness
- Social marketing
- Social responsibility and corporate citizenship
- International politics
- Colloquium on Participant-Centered Learning (CPCL), Harvard Business School, 2007.
- Various courses on Mexico’s Electoral and Political Environment.
Professor, Social and Political Environment Department, IPADE Academic
Director, Senior Management Programs, IPADE
- Doctorate in Sustainable Consumption, Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, Italy.
- Master in Bioethics, Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, Italy.
- Licentiate in Philosophy, Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum, Italy.
- Editorial Board Member, Istmo Magazine, IPADE.
- Adjunct Director, Center for Institutional Governance (CEGI), IPADE.
- Adjunct Director, MBA, IPADE.
- Adjunct Professor, Holy Apostles College, Connecticut, USA.
- Adjunct Professor, Cameron School of Business, University of Saint Thomas, Texas, USA.
- Senior Consultant & Project Leader, Fidelis International Institute for Business Ethics, Italy.
- Assistant Editor, Centre for Science, Society and Citizenship, Italy.
- Secretary of Faculty, University of Bradford, United Kingdom.
- Assistant at the Department of International Relations, University Francisco de Vitoria, Spain.
- International relations and geopolitics
- History of ideas and political systems
- Globalization and sustainable development
- Responsible investments
- Corporate social responsibility
- Management Program (D-1), IPADE Business School, Mexico.
- International Faculty Program, IESE Business School, Spain.
- Responsible Investment Essential Pathways, Responsible Investment Academy, Australia.
- Good Clinical Practice Certificate, Infonetica Ltd, United Kingdom.
Agustín Llamas Mendoza
Professor at the Social and Political Environment Department
President of the Center for the Study of Institutional Governance, CEGI
- Management Program, Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresa (IPADE Business School).
- Executive MBA, IPADE.
- B.A. in Social Sciences, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM).
- Director of Executive Education Programs.
- Member of the Board of Directors.
- President of the Istmo Magazine Council.
- Advisor in the development of social organizations and government.
- Company Advisor on social responsibility, corporate and lobbying.
- Member of the Board, Research Center for Women in Senior Management (CIMAD), IPADE Business School.
- Member of the Board of the “El Peñón” Foundation.
- Guest lecturer for various business and government organizations.
- Information Analyst Counseling Specializing in the Special Affairs for the President of the Republic, 1985.
- Specialized Information Analyst at the Center for Social Studies, Banamex, 1984.
- The executive branch of the United Mexican States. Collection to Understand. Nostra Ediciones, 2006.
- Caminos de Apertura. Mexico, Trillas, 1990.
- Contributor to magazines and national newspapers articles and international political and social interest.
- Author of Study Cases, Technical Notes and Statements of Opinion for the Social and Political Environment Department.
- Development Models
- Political Reform
- Mexican Political System
- Electoral Sociology
- Transition Models
- Social Responsibility
Felipe González y González
Head and Professor at the Social and Political Environment Department
- PhD in Law, Universidad de Navarra.
- Executive Officers Management Program (AD-2), Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección
- de Empresa (IPADE Business School).
- Degree in Law, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL).
- Consultant and lecturer on his specialty topics, with over 200 published papers, as cases or technical notes.
- Member of the American Political Science Association (APSA); Center for the Study of the Presidency; Academy of Management.
- Guest Professor:
- Colegio de Defensa Nacional, Mexico.
- Faculty of Law, Universidad de Navarra.
- IESE Business School, Spain.
- AESE Business School, Lisboa.
- PAD, School of Management, Peru.
- INALDE, School of Management and Business, Colombia.
- IAE Business School, Argentina.
- Graduate School of Political Management, George Washington University.
- International Visitor Program, USA.
- Institute for Social Responsibility, IPRES, Guatemala.
- International Management Program, Miami.
- Comparative Politics
- Models of sustainable development
- Development of organizations
- Ethics and social responsibility
- High performance environment
- Non Governmental Development Organizations (ONGD)
- Total quality in the public sector (TQM)
- Specialization courses at the Harvard Business School and The John F. Kennedy School of Government.